Laal Mirch ki Chutney
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28850 times
This recipe tastes nice with any indian snacks, dhokla, poha etc. Tastes nice with dal and rice.
Add your private note
Laal Mirch ki Chutney recipe - How to make Laal Mirch ki Chutney
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Wash the red chillies and cut them into two halves and remove the seeds.
- Blend the chillies in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- In a broad pan, add this paste and cook on a slow flame.
- Add the sugar and salt, mix well and cook till the mixture starts boiling.
- Add the cumin seeds powder and cook for more 3 minutes.
- Cool and store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by abhishekanshu on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.