Healthy Green Curry
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22326 times
The abundance of intensely flavoured ingredients makes this recipe really tasty without the addition of too much fat. The vegetables are excellent sources of iron, fibre and vitamin c. Quick cooking oats are used to thicken this curry so as to avoid the addition of thickeners like refined flour and cornstarch. This curry makes a great meal while you're lactating because of the addition of fresh garlic which helps to enhance the production of breast milk.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the oats and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the green paste and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, baby corn, cauliflower, salt and another ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame 1 more minute.
- Add the spring onion greens and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.