Condensed Milk Gajar Halwa
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 121669 times
Gajar ka halwa is a north indian sweet dish prepared from grated gajar(or carrots) cooked with sugar, ghee and spices like cardamom. A delicious dessert dish which can be served as a snack or after meal sweet! gajar ka halwa is a favorite dessert served i north india during winters garnished with chopped nuts.
- Add the carrots to the milk in a deep pan and bring to boil.
- Cook on a slow flame, while stirring occasionally, till milk dries up.
- Add the condensed milk and sugar, mix well and cook on a slow flame till the mixture becomes dry, stirring occasionally.
- Add the ghee, mix well and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with nuts, raisins and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.