Cheesy Potato Toast
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8035 times
try out this tasty sandwich recipe with the bread slices topped with a spicy and Cheesy Potato topping on the Toast. The cheesy potato toast is toasted or grilled but can even be had plain with ketchup.
- Boil potatoes & mash them.
- Boil peas with a little salt &sugar .
- Mix the potatoes well with all the other ingredients.
- On each buttered slice, spread this potato mixture evenly&press well.
- Grill till the slice turns crisp.
- Cut into triangles.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by venu on 18 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.