Caramel and Walnut Chocolate
by Palak Rajput
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7938 times
Yummy, mouth watering chocolates.
- Heat the pan add the sugar and cook till it becomes thick brown(caramel).
- Consistency of caramel will be like honey.
- Add crushed walnut in to caramel and keep aside.
- Combine the cocoa powder, milk powder and icing sugar in a bowl.
- Sieve the mixture twice or thrice.
- In a bowl combine the melted butter, icing sugar, milk powder, cocoa powder and vanilla extract mix well. Keep the mixture in the bowl for 10-15 minutes.
- Apply butter on the palms and make round balls from the mixture.
- Spread the mixture with finger in a round shape fill the filling of walnut and caramel, bring the edges together and make a round ball.
- Add walnut on the top for garnish.
- Refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove and wrap them in silver foil paper or any other fancy wrapper.
- Store in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 29 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.