Apple Cinnamon Ice-cream ( Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 101 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27896 times
This sumptuous, yet economical ice-cream will prove to be an irresistible finale to your dinner parties. Accompany it with chocolate crepes to make an elegant dessert.
- Put the milk and sugar to boil in a pan and simmer till the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the fire, add the milk powder and whisk well. Cool completely.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Pour into shallow containers, cover and freeze till slushy.
- Combine all the ingredients with ¼ cup of water and simmer till the apples are soft. Cool completely.
- Transfer the ice-cream to a blender and blend till it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the apple-cinnamon flavouring and mix well.
- Freeze until firm. Scoop and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.