119 crushed ice recipes | recipes using crushed ice |
crushed ice recipes | recipes using crushed ice | see our Healthy juices using crushed ice, Smoothie drinks using crushed ice, Welcome drinks for parties using crushed ice and Vegetable and fruit-based drinks.
Healthy juices using crushed ice
Juices are healthy though, but to have them chilled is just awesome. Below are recipes which will make the juice super tasty.
1. Anti Cholesterol Shake unusual combination of fruits is rich in potassium, vitamin C and fibre. Banana is an excellent source of potassium, the deficiency of which is associated with the change in the normal pattern of the heartbeat.
2. Beet Treat, Carrot Beet and Apple Juice high in carbohydrates as it contains beetroot, which is the richest source of natural sugars.
Beet Treat, Carrot Beet and Apple Juice
3. Apple Magic apples are a storehouse of fibre which helps to keep your digestive tract healthy.
Apple Magic, Lemony Apple Juice
4. Calcium Booster not only rich in calcium but also provides a treasure trove of other nutrients like vitamin C and folic acid.
Calcium Booster, Carrot Beetroot Parsley and Celery Juice
Smoothie drinks using crushed ice
Smoothies are for everybody, be it an adult or a kid. Simple recipes below teaches you how to make them with lots of variation.
1. Apple Cinnamon Milkshake apple a day keeps the doctor away also proves true for acidity when whipped up as a milkshake.
2. Cool Cucumber ultimate go-to drink on a warm and sultry summer afternoon.
3. Apple Smoothie You can never go wrong with apples! you can confidently use apples in any smoothie.
4. Papaya Mango Smoothie flavourful and colourful and nutritious too, as both papaya and mango are rich in vitamins and antioxidants.
Papaya Mango Smoothie ( Healthy Breakfast)
5. Choco Chickoo Smoothie smoothie really different is the use of delicious chocolate ice-cream instead of vanilla ice-cream.
Choco Chickoo Smoothie
Welcome drinks for parties
If party, it never starts without a welcome drink, amazing drink recipes are below, try them out with your friends and family.
1. Aam Ka Panna an innovative variant of the traditional kairi ka panha or kairi ka pani, this refreshing drink is the best way to beat the heat after a long day.
Aam Ka Panna, How To Make Aam Panna
2. Ginger and Lemon Drink how simple ingredients available in every kitchen can transform into glamorous products when combined with skill and imagination.
Ginger and Lemon Drink, Party Drink
3. Kiwi Margarita unique tangy-sweet flavour of this slushy drink goes well with a salt-rimmed margarita glass. The texture and flavour are best when served immediately, as the lemon juice tends to become acrid over time.
Kiwi Margarita ( Party Drinks )
4. Melon Punch happy cleansing drink that will protect your skin from the harmful toxins and make it glow!
Melon Magic, Muskmelon and Orange Juice
Vegetable and fruit-based drinks
Drinks with veggie and fruit based drink are just amazing, try these healthy drinks and boost your energy levels.
1. Fresh Complexion Express is a vitamin C and iron rich express to prevent the skin from drying out and to reduce facial lines.
Fresh Complexion Express, Pineapple and Cucumber Juice
2. Brain Booster all of which improve the oxygen-carrying power of blood and thereby increase brainpower.
Brain Booster, Carrot Apple Beetroot and Spinach Juice
3. Ginger Melon Juice thanks to the unique taste of ginger. It is a sure shot winner with one and all!
Ginger Melon Juice, Ginger Watermelon Juice
4. Broccoli and Pear Juice key ingredient of this juice, is rich in antioxidants like vitamins A and C, which are very effective in beating stress.
Broccoli and Pear Juice
5. Instant Energizer an ideal drink to boost your energy and to keep you on your toes all day.
Instant Energizer, Carrot Apple and Orange Drink
6. Oriental Magic a rich source of iron, which is so essential for maintaining the normal blood circulation and supplying oxygen to our cells.
Aam Ka Panna, How To Make Aam Panna