77 coffee powder recipes | recipes using coffee powder |
coffee powder recipes | recipes using coffee powder | We show you many different ways to use coffee in daily cooking from Coffee powder in chocolates and ice cream, Coffee powder in drinks to Coffee powder used in cakes and desserts.
Coffee powder in chocolates and ice cream
This is the best thing ever happened to chocolate, the coffee is just the right amount in it and its just perfect in taste.
1. Coffee Truffles coffee-laced chocolate balls are encased in enticing dark chocolate shells, to make irresistible Coffee Chocolate Truffles.
2. Chocolate Truffles are petit balls that are rich, soft and grainy. They are made of a mouth-watering combination of chocolate, butter, icing sugar and coffee powder.
Chocolate Truffles ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
3. Coffee Walnut Ice- Cream probably be the best ice-cream you have ever tasted, more satisfying because you have made it at home!
Coffee powder in drinks
Hot or cold drinks with coffee is the best in any kind of occasion, enjoy making this drink for your guest.
1. South Indian Filter Coffee its stimulating aroma, is like an alarm clock that can wake you up even when you are dog-tired!
South Indian Filter Coffee, Filter Coffee Recipe
2. Cold Coffee with Ice- Cream is liked even by non coffee drinkers, as the bitterness of coffee is mellowed by the addition of vanilla ice-cream.
3. Viennese Spiced Coffee will give the ever-popular Masala Chai a real run for its money. While spices are normally associated with tea, in this unique drink, the tantalizing taste of coffee is boosted.
4. Banana Coffee Frappe a unique culinary twist, bananas come together with coffee this lusciously creamy drink! Vanilla ice-cream is an apt meeting ground for these two diverse ingredients.
Coffee powder in cakes and desserts
It just taste the best in cakes and desserts, very refreshing taste in every bite. Specially when made for a party or a family get together, these are the first to get over. Try these amazing recipes to experience it.
1. Banana and Strawberry Bonanza are a great combination, thanks to their complementary flavours. Here, bananas and strawberry ice-cream come together in a glass, in a form that pleases kids and adults alike.
2. Cappuccino Doughnuts enjoy the fresh flavour of these homemade doughnuts, coated with a cappuccino mixture that has strong hints of coffee, mild notes of chocolate and a lovely lacing of cinnamon too.
3. Almond Cookie Tiramisu recreate a popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert at home within minutes. Made quickly with cookies, instant coffee powder, grated chocolate and cream along with other common ingredients.
4. Chocolate Mousse this luscious Chocolate Mousse has the intense flavour of chocolate, a touch of elegant coffee and a dash of dreamy vanilla too.
5. Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake a delicious Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake you can prepare within minutes, leave to set in the fridge and get back to other work.