Khakhra Pizza (Healthy Snack for KIds) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 12476 times
Khakhras are a much healthier alternative to fried puris and team well with this scrumptious vegetable stir-fry.
Recipe Description for Khakhra Pizza
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, capsicum and cabbage and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minute or till they turn translucent.
- Add the tomato salsa and salt mix well and cook for on a medium flame for 2 more minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Just before serving, place a khakhra on a serving plate, spread 1 portion of the topping over it and garnish it with 1 tbsp of and 1 tbsp of cheese and spring onion greens.
- Repeat step 4 to make 1 more khakhra pizza.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Khakhra Pizza Recipe
Nutrient values per khakhra pizza
| 1.7 gm|| 134.6 mg|| 37.1 mg|| 165 cal|| 7.1 gm|| 28.4 gm|| 5.4 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.