Bellpepper, Zucchini and Pesto Pizza Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11338 times
A thin crust pizza topped with pesto and a colourful combination of fresh vegetables, cheese and then baked to perfection. . .
Recipe Description for Bellpepper, Zucchini and Pesto Pizza
- Combine all the ingredients along with 2 tbsp of water and blend in a blender and into a smooth paste.
- Divide the pesto into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the green, yellow and red capsicum, zucchini and salt, mix well and sauté on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the dry red chilli flakes, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Divide the topping into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place one pizza base on a dry, flat surface.
- Spread 1 portion of the pesto sauce evenly over it.
- Top with 1 portion of the prepared roasted vegetable topping evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 5 tbsp of grated cheese over it and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 15 to 20 minutes or till the base is evenly browned.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make one more pizza.
- Serve hot.
See step by step images of Bellpepper, Zucchini and Pesto Pizza Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.