Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetarian Kebab Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 191237 times
Hara Bhara Kebab (Vegetarian Kebab Recipe) Video. A tried and tested recipe for one of the most popular vegetarian kebabs in the world!
Recipe Description for Hara Bhara Kababs
- To make hara bhara kabab, clean, wash and soak the chana dal for 1 hour and drain.
- In a pressure cooker add the chana dal, garlic, ginger, green chilies and ½ cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Drain.
- Add the chana dal, green peas, spinach and blend in a blender till smooth using ½ tbsp water if needed.
- Transfer into a bowl and add the paneer, salt, garam masala, chaat masala and 1/3 cup bread crumbs, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a 50 mm. (2”) flat kababs.
- Dip each kabab into the prepared flour- water paste and roll in the remaining bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and deep-fry them till they are golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve the hara bhara kabab hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
- You can also cook the hara bhara kababs on a greased tava (griddle) by following the same procedure till step 6 and cook until golden brown in colour from both the sides.
See step by step images of Hara Bhara Kababs Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.