Corn Cheese Balls Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 150457 times
Corn Cheese Balls Video. Just the mention of corn and cheese makes this starter worth a try, because this duo is a great hit with people of all age groups. Allow the peppy, cheesy corn mixture to cool well, otherwise you will not be able to shape it. Once that step is through, then the Corn Cheese Balls are easy to prepare.
Recipe Description for Corn Cheese Balls ( Starter )
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the flour and cook for 1/2 minute.
- Add the milk and allow to simmer till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to a plate.
- Add the corn,cheese, coriander, green chillies and salt. Allow it to cool completely.
- Once cooled, mix well and divide the mixture into 15 equal portions and shape each into a round ball.
- Dip a few balls at a time in the flour-water mixture and roll them in the breadcrumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sdies.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the balls a few at time on a medium flame till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Corn Cheese Balls ( Starter ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.