Chocolate Mousse Video, Eggless Chocolate Mousse by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 85395 times
Chocolate Mousse Video. Whether kids, teens or adults, almost everybody loves chocolate, and hence this mousse too! the luscious dark chocolate and the contrasting whipped cream together make it a temptation hard to resist. What is more, this mousse is also one of the easiest to prepare.
Recipe Description for Chocolate Mousse, Eggless Chocolate Mousse
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Remove and mix well until no lumps remain.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve and keep aside.
- Combine the sugar and ¾ cup beaten whipped cream in a deep bowl and fold gently.
- Add the chocolate–milk mixture and fold gently.
- Add the vanilla essence and honey and fold gently.
- Pour equal quantities of the mixture into 4 individual bowls / glasses and refrigerate for atleast 1 to 2 hours or till the mousse sets.
- Top each bowl / glass with ¼ cup of whipped cream and garnish with chocolate and serve chilled.
- You can also melt the chocolate-milk mixture on a double boiler.
- Rich mint chocolate mousse
- At step 5, instead of vanilla essence, add 2 tsp of peppermint essence, mix well and proceed as per the recipe.
See step by step images of Chocolate Mousse, Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.