How many calories does one ¾ cup of Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies, kids have?
One ¾ cup of Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies gives 302 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 214 calories, proteins account for 18 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 68 calories. One ¾ cup of Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies provides about 15 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies recipe. After the age of 7 to 8 months, your baby will be ready to have foods that are of a more semi-solid consistency. This fabulously tasty and nutritious Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies will serve the purpose of familiarizing your baby with such foods.
Being rich in carbohydrates, protein and iron, this Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies will keep your baby 'full' for a longer period of time. Plus, thankfully, babies usually find the natural sweetness of banana and jaggery very appealing, so your baby will not think twice before slurping up every spoonful! However use of jaggery can easily be avoided as banana itself is a very sweet fruit.
Do not keep thisJowar Banana Sheera for Babiesfor a long time after cooking. It will turn black and also thicken because the use of banana.
Is Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies, kids healthy?
Yes, this is healthy. This fabulously tasty and nutritious Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies will serve the purpose of familiarizing your baby with such foods. Being rich in carbohydrates, protein and iron, this Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies will keep your baby 'full' for a longer period of time. Plus, thankfully, babies usually find the natural sweetness of banana and jaggery very appealing, so your baby will not think twice before slurping up every spoonful!
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Banana : Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body's water balance. Bananas have low sodium content and high potassium content, and contribute for making it an ideal fruit for hypertensives. Bananas contain good amounts of potassium and magnesium which lowers the risk of heart diseases. See the 7 incredible benefits of banana.
2 .Jowar Flour : Jowar is a complex carb and will be absorbed slowly in the blood stream and not cause a spike in insulin. Jowar and all Millets are rich in Potassium. Potassium is critical for those with High Blood Pressure as it lessens the impact of sodium. Hence a good safe food for diabetics but to be had in restricted quantity and safe for those who want to live and eat healthy. Being high in Fibre, Jowar reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the effects of good cholesterol (HDL). See 17 benefits of jowar and why you should have it.
3. Ghee : Other than calories and fats, the only nutrients that ghee is rich in are the vitamins – all of which are fat-soluble. All the 3 vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin K) are antioxidants which have a role in removing free radicals from the body and protecting our cell as well as help in maintaining skin health and glow. Ghee is an excellent, high-quality selection medium of cooking because of its high smoke point. As compared to most oils and butter, ghee can handle a smoke point of 230°C, 450°F, thus its less prone to oxidant and destruction of nutrients. Yes, ghee does contain cholesterol, but some amount of cholesterol is needed by the body. Cholesterol has some functions to play too. It is necessary for hormone production, brain function, cell health and lubricating the joints. It is, in reality, a high quality fat for the body and brain. Ghee is loaded with fats but that’s medium chain fatty acids (MCT) which aid in weight loss. Ghee is healthy for daibetics in small amounts and you need to check your fat intake at the same time. Learn to easily make your ghee at home which is free of preservatives. See benefits of ghee.
4. Jaggery (Gur) : When compared to sugar, which provides only empty calories, jaggery is considered to be a superior natural sweetener. Sugar is definitely one of the causes of many chronic diseases, but jaggery too needs to be consumed in moderate amounts. What you would consume is just about a tbsp (18 g) or a tsp (6 g). While those with heart diseases and weight loss can have a dessert made with this quantity of jaggery occasionally as an option to refined sugar, but diabetics need to avoid this sweetener too as it can spike blood sugar levels instantly. Read is jaggery healthy for complete details.
Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies is high in
1. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
2. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 302 calories that come from Jowar Banana Sheera for Babies?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 31 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 30 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 40 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 52 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.