How many calories does one serving of Zucchini Bajra Khichdi?
One serving of Zucchini Bajra Khichdi gives 243 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 131 calories, proteins account for 31 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 72 calories. One serving of Zucchini Bajra Khichdi provides about 12 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Zucchini Bajra Khichdi recipe.
Is Zucchini Bajra Khichdi healthy?
Zucchini Bajra Khichdi is high in
1. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
2. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
5. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
6. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 243 calories that come from one serving of Zucchini Bajra Khichdi?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 13 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 24 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 32 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 42 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.