How many calories does one serving of Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak have?
One serving of Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak gives 140 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 84 calories, proteins account for 23 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 33 calories. One serving of Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak provides about 7 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak recipe.
Is Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak healthy?
Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
4. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
6. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
7. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 140 calories that come from Sprouted Kabuli Chana and Palak?
Walking (6 kmph) = 42 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 14 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 19 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 24 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.