How many calories does one serving of Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy have?
One serving of Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy gives 87 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 55 calories, proteins account for 15 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 16 calories. One serving of Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy provides about 4 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy recipe.
Is Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy healthy?
Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
5. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 87 calories that come from Paneer Palak Koftas in Makhani Gravy?
Walking (6 kmph) = 26 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 9 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 12 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 15 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.