Bulgur Wheat and Paneer Pulao (Baby and Toddler) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 8290 times
Pulao is usually associated with rice. Here, i have tried to make a different kind of pulao using bulgur wheat which has a very good fibre content. Addition of vegetables and paneer makes it all the more nourishing by adding protein and calcium as well as making it appealing for your infant. Serve it with fresh curds to make a complete meal.
Recipe Description for Bulgur Wheat and Paneer Pulao ( Baby and Toddler)
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add the broken wheat and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, paneer, salt and ¾ cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Garnish with coriander and serve lukewarm.
- Broken wheat is also known as bulgur wheat.
See step by step images of Bulgur Wheat and Paneer Pulao ( Baby and Toddler) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.