Apple and Carrot Soup with Potatoes Video (Infant Recipe -- 6 to 12 months old) By Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 11384 times
This is a slightly more gourmet soup. Rich in energy and vitamin a, this soup is a solid meal which will make baby feel satisfied. You will notice that she won't be hungry very quickly after she has dined on this one. As your baby approaches the 6th month, you can start adding ingredients like onions that have a strong flavour to improve the taste. You can add a dash of salt and pepper to this soup after your baby is 6 months old.
Recipe Description for Apple and Carrot Soup with Potatoes ( Baby and Toddler )
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the carrot, potatoes, apple and 1 cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer to a smooth purée.
- Pour the purée into a broad non-stick pan and bring to boil, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve lukewarm.
See step by step images of Apple and Carrot Soup with Potatoes ( Baby and Toddler ) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.