Cheese Onion and Green Peas Pulao Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6628 times
Recipe Description for Cheese, Onion and Green Peas Pulao
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the cumin seeds, clove, cinnamon and bayleaf and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the onions and green chilli paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the green peas, salt and 2½ cups of hot water, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cheese and coriander, mix gently and cook on medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot or cool slightly and pack in a tiffin box.
See step by step images of Cheese, Onion and Green Peas Pulao Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.