Green Peas and Mint Pulao (Low Cholesterol Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 11014 times
A simple and subtle blend of fibre rich green peas and brown rice along with Vitamin A and C rich coriander and mint leaves - sure to make your taste buds go into a tizzy.
Recipe Description for Green Peas and Mint Pulao
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, green peas, coriander, mint leaves and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the salt and brown rice, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with low-fat curds.
- To make 3 cups of cooked brown rice, boil enough water in a deep pan, add the salt, 1 tsp of oil and 1 cup of soaked and drained brown rice and cook till the rice is 85% cooked. Drain completely and use as required.
See step by step images of Green Peas and Mint Pulao Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.