This recipe has been viewed 918 times
1. can add roasted and cut dry fruits if desired.
2.stays good for more than 15 days
Add your private note
Yummy chocolate recipe - How to make Yummy chocolate
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Amul Mithaimate 1 Tin
Sugar 21/2 cups
Cooking Butter 250 Grams
Maida 1/4 cup
Cocoa Powder 1/4 cup
Water 2 Tbl spoons
- 1. heat a thick bottomed kadai on the stove, add sugar and water, let the sugar dissolve well.
- 2.now add maida, slowly mix to avoid lumps.
- 3. add cocoa powder, butter and mithaimate and mix well.
- 4. keep stirring in medium heat untill the butter leaves the sides of the kadai and mixture becomes thick and frothy.
- 5. pour the mixture into a greased tray,wait for 10 minutes and cut in to desired shape and size.
- 6. remove from the tray only after it
- Becomes cool.
This recipe was contributed by mrvanishree03 on 09 Feb 2003Hi, I am a Bharathanatyam artiste based in Chennai. I'm married and have a daughter who has just ent...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.