by Foodie #636405
This recipe has been viewed 408 times
All green leafy vegetables are used so it provides many types of vitamins and proteins. Least amount of oil is used which is also good for health.
It can be served for starters.
Add your private note
Vegetable Plant recipe - How to make Vegetable Plant
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
cabbage 50 gm , cauliflower 50 gm50 gms , cucumber 50 gm apple 5ogm_spell! green capsicum 1piece_spell!
cashews 5ogm roughly crushed , (optional) spinach (palak) 5ogm_spell! , green chilly 3-4 pieces ginger (adrak) 1 inch , coriander (dhania) 20 gm paneer (cottage cheese) 50 gm grated
monaco , 50gm , mariegold 4pieces (powdered) 1mongdal_spell! papad (roasted , crumbled) butter 100 gm
for garnish coriander (dhania) leaves , grated paneer (cottage cheese) , 1 onion (chopped) cabbage , cauliflower , gourd , cucumber , , (all tiny chopped) , , , green chilly , gingerB2_spell!
- 1.mix all ingredients with a pinch of black salt/rock salt.
- 2.with oil palms divide the mixture equally into 8 portion.
- 3.shape each portion into a small round flat cake.
- 4.grease the cake both sides by butter.
- 5.bake it preheated oven (200 degree Celsius)
- 6.serve hot with chutneys,curd.
- For green chutney
- Mix peas,coriander,garlic,green onion, ginger,green chilly,salt,rock salt, butter. Add little water and grind to form semi-liquid paste.
- FOR SWEET CHUTNEY
- Grind tamarind and jaggery together. Mix salt, rock salt, raisins,cumin seeds, fenugreek seed(roughly grind ed},garam masala and add it to tamarind and jaggery mixture. boil the formed mixture for 5 mins.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #636405 on 25 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.