by Foodie #32798
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1441 times
Let the Veg paratha simply melt in your mouth along with a bowl of fresh curd. A delicious and nutritious Paratha recipe with mixed vegetables added to the dough while kneading and then cooked on a pan with ghee.
Add your private note
Veg Paraantha recipe - How to make Veg Paraantha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Add all the ing in a big bowl and knead them with the use of very little water or milk to make a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of this dough and roll it slowly with the help of some plain flour and rolling pin.
- Heat a griddle and spread a little oil over it.
- Shallow fry this paraantha with some oil or ghee.
- When both the sides are pink and fried well remove from the griddle and repeat the process with the remaining dough.
- Serve hot with chutney and raita.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #32798 on 24 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.