This recipe has been viewed 3360 times
Ukkarai is a hot and tasty dish made by grinding red gram and cardamom and frying the batter in ghee. Delicious evening snack.
- Fry red gram and soak it for 15 minutes.
- Put cardomon and the soaked red dal in a mixer and grind it
- In a kadai add ghee,gingelly oil and the grinded mixture.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and never forget to mix it up in the middle.
- If you want you can add more ghee to this.
- Fry cashewnut in ghee and decorate it.
This recipe was contributed by manian on 08 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.