Sweet Coconut Momos
by BETHICA DAS
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8670 times
Momos stuffed with coconut, steamed and dipped in sugar syrup.
- Heat the a non-stick kadhai, add the coconut, sugar and cardamom powder and saute till they are mixed well. Keep aside.
- Knead the plain flour and the ghee with required quantity of water to a smooth dough. Keep aside.
- Make the sugar syrup by heating water and sugar in a pan till the sugar is completely dissolved and you get the desired consistency. Keep side.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll each of them into a puri.
- Place 1 tsp Of the stuffing and bring all the edges together into a momo shape.
- Steam for 10 minutes and dip in the sugar syrup for 2-3 hours before serving.
This recipe was contributed by BETHICA DAS on 29 May 2013HI, I AM BETHICA DAS, LIVING IN SHARJAH WITH MY HUSBAND, PIJUSH DAS, WHO IS A SENIOR LECTURER AT A B...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.