Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1238 times
Use more jagery if u like it sweet
- Heat a strong bottom pan.
- Roast the rice by stirring continuously till done.
- Let it cool.
- Powder the rice and sift it.
- In a mixer add the powdered rice, grated coconut and jagerry.
- Remove and put in bowl and roll into small balls.
This recipe was contributed by juliejt on 29 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.