Sun Dried Tomatoes and Cheese Roll
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 123 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8544 times
Delicious cheese, olive and sun-dried tomato topped bread is perfect with pasta and would also double up as a welcome appetiser! cut this roll into bite size pieces. It is perfect for parties, buffets and to serve with pre-dinner drinks.
- Cut each hot dog roll lengthwise into two.
- Divide the topping into 6 equal portions.
- Spread each portion of the topping on each cut side of the hot dog roll.
- Grease a baking tray with olive oil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has just melted.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.
- If you are using sun-dried tomatoes preserved in olive oil, you do not have to soak them in water. Just drain the excess olive oil out.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.