This recipe has been viewed 996 times
Sujata_curdmirchi is a delicious mirchi or chilli recipe which is soaked in a curd or yoghurt based mixture. Serve curd mirchi after shallow frying with rice or rotis.
- Take green chilly in a big mouth pot .put salted curd on it .make it dry in sunheat
- For 2,3 days ,after dry add
- Curd again , again dry in sun
- Like this total 3 times
- this is now ready to fry
- keeep them in air tight container .can be used for a year
- Before serving shallofry chiily and serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Sucheta123 on 23 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.