Stuffed Corn and Paneer Footlong, Baked Veg Paneer Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9555 times
Stuffed Corn and Paneer Footlong is an irresistible snack (or meal!) of fresh footlong bread, crisped to perfection and stuffed with a combination of delicious ingredients like tomato for tang, capsicum for flavour, sweet corn for a refreshing crunch, and paneer for a luscious texture.
Top this with tomatoes and cheese and bake till the aroma wafts out of the oven, and fills your house with gastronomical nirvana!
If you want to round out Stuffed Corn and Paneer Footlong as a meal serve along with a bowl of hot soup of your choice.
- Cut the footlong bread horizontally into two parts and using a spoon scoop out the centres.
- Brush both the sides with a little melted butter.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes or till the bread turns crisp. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum, green chillies and tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sweet corn, paneer and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and keep aside.
- Spread 1 portion of the prepared stuffing in the hollow cavity on the scooped sides of each toasted bread.
- Place 3 tomato slices and sprinkle 2 tbsp of cheese over each bread.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Stuffed Corn and Paneer Footlong Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values per sandwich
|Vitamin A||995.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||66.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||49.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.