Stuffed Capsicum with Curds, Cucumber and Penne Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 271 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14536 times
When you think of stuffed capsicum, the first dish that comes to mind is fat-laden bhajiyas of capsicum filled up with starchy potatoes! You will lose the taste for that after you try this flavourful Stuffed Capsicum with Curds, Cucumber and Penne salad. This unusual but elegant salad is rich in vitamin A which is an essential nutrient in this hurried lifestyle to keep stress away. The curd and penne stuffing make this elegant salad hard to resist.
- Cut each capsicum into 2 vertically and scoop out the centres, deseed and discard them. Keep the capsicum shells aside.
- Boil enough water in a deep non-stick pan, add the capsicum shells and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- Squeeze out the water from the cucumber.
- Combine the curds, cucumber, penne, green chillies and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide this stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Stuff each capsicum shell with a portion of stuffing.
- Serve immediately garnished with yellow capsicum.
Nutrient values Per serving :
|Energy|| 37 kcal|
|Protein|| 2.1 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 6.5 gm|
|Invisible Fat|| 0.3 gm|
|Fibre|| 2.6 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 371.4 mc|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.