Strawberry Paneer Pie
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8524 times
The homemade strawberry sauce provides a perfect finishing touch to this biscuit based pie loaded with crushed strawberries and a creamy vanilla-flavoured filling of cottage cheese and whipped cream.
Indeed, the strawberry paneer pie is a refreshing dessert for any day when you feel like a treat.
Kids too love to be rewarded with Sweet Treats like Strawberry Paneer Pie.
- Combine the coarsely crushed biscuits and melted butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread and press the mixture into the base of a 150 mm. (6") loose bottomed cake tin.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, sugar and milk in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Strain the prepared mixture with the help of a sieve.
- Add the beaten whipped cream and vanilla essence and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ½ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 9 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Arrange the strawberries evenly over the set biscuit base.
- Pour the prepared filling over it and spread it evenly using the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours.
- Pour the prepared strawberry sauce evenly over it and refrigerate again for 3 hours.
- Cut into 6 equal wedges and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.