by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18970 times
Mix-shape-microwave, and there you have delicious Spinach Dumplings on the plate, ready to be relished with green chutney. A perfect mix of spinach, flours, curd, spices and baking soda, and a simple technique of covering the dumplings with a damp cloth when they are placed in the microwave, makes the dough transform into dainty dumplings in less than two minutes! It is easy to make and delicious to bite into – what more could one ask for!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and place on a large greased microwave safe plate. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Keep aside to cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Lift gently using a flat knife and place onto a serving plate.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values per dumpling
|Vitamin A||770.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||23.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.