Schezwan Cheese Dosa
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9129 times
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7”) diameter thin circle.
- Smear little melted butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- Put 1½ tsp of schezuan sauce and spread it evenly. Put ¼ cup of cheese over it and spread it evenly, cook it on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
- Fold the dosa to form a semi-circle.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more dosas.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per dosa
|Vitamin A||249 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.