Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1388 times
Roasted tofu is a delicious roasted vegetable recipe with the tofu cubes topped with seasoned yoghurt mix and then baked covered in an aluminium foil. Enjoy hot plain or with sauce of choice.
Add your private note
Roasted Tofu recipe - How to make Roasted Tofu
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 lb firm tofu, drained and cut into 1 inch squares,about 1/2 inch thick
2 tablespoons plain yogurt
2 tablespoons chopped green coriander
3 tablespoons grated coconut
1 chopped green chili pepper
1/2 teaspoon red chili powder (to taste)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- blend all the seasonings and yogurt together to make a paste.
- 2. put the tofu pieces on aluminum foil in a baking dish.
- 3. spread the paste on the pieces.
- 4. wrap the foil around loosely and bake at 400°f for 15 minutes until cooked.
- 5. open the foil and broil for 5 to 10 minutes for brownish look.
- 6. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 26 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.