Roasted Cashew Nuts, Healthy Roasted Kaju
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 1237 times
If you’re nuts about nuts like most foodies are, then this snack is just right for. Something that you can munch on without much guilt, the Roasted Cashew Nuts is made by baking the cashews coated with lemon juice and spices.
Its vibrant flavour is sure to add more zeal to your day! You can perk up this easy-peasy snack with any other seasonings of your choice. It is much healthier than deep-fried nuts, while offering an irresistibly zesty flavour.
You can also try other munchies like Besan Masala Peanuts or Roasted Makhana.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Place them on a baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container.
- You can also roast them in a broad non-stick pan for 8 minutes. Ensure that you add the dry red chilli flakes at the end and not while roasting.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.