Rice Mash for Babies
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Rice Mash for Babies in Hindi)
Added to 66 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 74218 times
A safe and soothing food, Rice Mash for Babies is highly recommended once your baby has gotten used to Rice Water.
Rice Mash for Babies is aromatic, thanks to the light lacing of ghee, which also lubricates the mash making it easier for the child to swallow.
This easy and healthy recipe is satiating, easily-digestible, and provides ample energy too.
Start Rice Mash for Babies with a small quantity and give some time to the baby to get accustomed to new foods introduced.
Enjoy how to make Rice Mash for Babies recipe with detailed step by step photos below.
- To make rice mash for babies, combine the rice and ¾ cup of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 to 4 whistles. The rice should be completely cooked and soft.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Add the ghee and mix well.
- Mash it completely using a potato masher to get a smooth consistency.
- Serve the rice mash for babies lukewarm.
Rice Mash for Babies recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per 1/2 cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.