How To Make Barley Water for Babies ( Above 6 Months)
by Tarla Dalal
जौ का पानी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (How To Make Barley Water for Babies ( Above 6 Months) in Hindi)
Added to 64 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 70355 times
Barley water for babies | how to make barley water for babies | homemade barley water for infants | with 10 amazing images.
Barley is a protein-rich cereal that will do wonders for your baby.
This Barley Water for Babies is a nutritious weaning food which is easy and simple to make and will not take up too much of your time during this busy and stressful timeframe, when your baby demands a lot of your attention.
You can start with plain Barley Water for Babies, when you begin weaning, and once the child is 10 to 12 months old, you can start flavouring it with jaggery, if your paediatrician approves.
Enjoy Barley water for babies | how to make barley water for babies | homemade barley water for infants with detailed step by step photos.
- To make barley water for babies, combine the barley and 1½ cups of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the barley mixture using a strainer.
- Serve the barley water for babies lukewarm.
How To Make Barley Water for Babies ( Above 6 Months) recipe with step by step photos
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.