Quick Soya Uttapam
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 203 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38578 times
Semolina always lends itself to quick dishes as it cooks easily. Here, it combines with protein-rich soya milk and a bouquet of other handy ingredients to make instant soya uttapam. You can add more value to this dish by tossing in a few more grated veggies if you find time.
- Combine the semolina and soya milk in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour a small spoonful of the batter on the tava and spread it to make a 75 mm. (3”) diameter circle. You can make 3 to 4 uttapas at a time.
- When cooked on one side, turn them over and cook on the other side using a little oil.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more mini uttapams.
- Serve immediately with coconut chutney.
Quick Soya Uttapam Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per mini uttapam
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.