Quick Rose Sandesh
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9256 times
Sandesh, the melt-in-the-mouth Bengali delicacy, becomes all the more special when you make it with a mild flavouring, like rose or orange.
Here, we show you how to make a Quick Rose Sandesh using readymade paneer. The lilting aroma and flavour of rose make this mithai truly irresistible.
Choose fresh paneer to make this sweet, to get the best texture. You can store it in the fridge for 3-4 days and enjoy it as and when you wish.
This quick sandesh recipe is also good to make and serve for any festive Occasion .
- Combine all the ingredients in a big thali and knead very very well till smooth.
- Place the mixture into a bowl and keep in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball and then flatten it lightly. Make a depression in the centre using your index finger.
- Finally garnish it with almonds, pistachios and rose petals.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.