Quick Nutella Mousse
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10991 times
A quick and easy mousse that will steal everybody’s hearts with its strikingly good looks and fabulous taste.
Just two ingredients – Nutella and whipped cream, a few minutes’ time, and a bit of tactful arrangement in the glass, and before you know it, you will have prepared an awesome dessert that is grand enough to be served at parties and functions.
Combining a creamy texture with the ever-popular hazelnut-chocolate flavour of Nutella, this Quick Nutella Mousse is a sure-shot hit with kids and adults alike.
You can also try other recipes like the Hot Chocolate Mousse and the Lemon Mousse .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and fold gently using a spatula.
- Put the mixture into a piping bag with a star nozzle and swirl it in a serving glass till it is ¾ filled.
- Repeat step 2 to make 3 more glasses.
- Put the beaten whipped cream into a piping bag with a star nozzle and pipe a swirl over the nutella mousse in each of the glasses.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled.
Quick Nutella Mousse Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.