Oreo Biscuits with White Chocolate and Orange Mousse
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22604 times
White chocolate has a very luscious and creamy texture that coats the taste-buds and lingers for a while. In this delicious preparation, the richness of white chocolate is further enhanced with milk and whipped cream and laced with peppy tinges of orange squash. The resulting mousse makes a wonderful topping for crunchy crushed Oreo biscuits. Serve the Oreo Biscuits with White Chocolate and Orange Mousse chilled, as a special treat for your family and friends.
- Combine the white chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Mix it gently using a spatula till the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Add the orange squash and mix it lightly.
- Combine the beaten whipped cream and white chocolate-orange mixture and fold it gently.
- Pour the mixture in a nozzle fitted piping bag and keep aside.
- Divide the biscuits into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Sprinkle 1 portion of the biscuits in a serving glass and pipe out 1 portion of the mousse over it.
- Repeat step 7 to make 1 more glass.
- Keep the glasses in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Finally sprinkle 1 more portion of the biscuits evenly in each of the two glasses.
- Serve chilled.
Oreo Biscuits with White Chocolate and Orange Mousse Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.