Pineapple Chia Seeds and Pear Juice
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4655 times
A blend of fruits like pineapple and pear, flavoured with black salt and cumin seeds powder, gives this juice an awesome flavour that is tangy and sweet with a touch of spice.
On the other hand, the addition of soaked chia seeds gives the Pineapple Chia Seeds and Pear Juice an amazing mouth-feel, making it a true all-rounder.
Make sure you serve this juice immediately after preparation because any juice with pineapple tends to get tart and discoloured when left for too long.
You can also try other refreshing juices like the Pineapple and Coriander Juice or Pear Rosemary Juice .
- Combine the chia seeds and 3 tbsp of water in a bowl, mix well and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine the pineapple, pear and 1½ cups of chilled water in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the pineapple mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, including the soaked chia seeds and mix very well.
- Refrigerate the juice for atleast 1 hour.
- Pour equal quantities of the juice into 5 individual glasses and serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.