Pear Rabri, How To Make Pear Rabdi
by Tarla Dalal
नाशपाती की रबडी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Pear Rabri, How To Make Pear Rabdi in Hindi)
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41092 times
Luscious and creamy rabri is one irresistible dessert, with a lingering taste that taunts you for long after the cup is empty!
Sadly though, it is loaded with fat from milk and sugar. How about giving the traditional recipe a fruity twist that is not exciting but low-cal too?
This quick, easy and delicious Pear Rabri is made with low-fat milk and grated pear, which not only pools in ample nutrients but also imparts a rich texture to this spice-laced dessert.
- Bring the milk to boil in a deep non-stick pan and simmer it for 10 to 12 minutes, while stirring in between and scraping the sides of the pan.
- Add the pear, mix well and simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring in between and scraping the sides of the pan.
- Add the cardamom powder and nutmeg powder, mix well and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add the sugar, mix well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.