Onion, Tomato and Cheese Open Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 458 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 96333 times
If a snack appeals to everyone in the family, it is not only very satisfying but also saves time!
The Onion, Tomato and Cheese Open Toast is one such option that appeals to all.
Made with readily available ingredients, this quick and easy snack is convenience incarnate as it does not even require an elaborate serving procedure – just tomato ketchup will do!
Also try other open toasts like Mixed Vegetable Open Toast and Mushroom Oregano Open Toast Sandwich .
- Divide the topping into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread them lightly with little butter.
- Place all the bread slices on a greased baking tray with buttered sides facing upwards and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Spread a portion of the topping evenly on each baked bread slice and again bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
Onion, Tomato and Cheese Open Toast Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per open toast
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.