Oatmeal Cinnamon Pancakes with Eggs
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3616 times
Pancakes are ideal to have for breakfast . They are so versatile that you can enjoy a different variant every day, and so sumptuous that you will surely feel satiated.
This recipe shows you how to make Oatmeal Cinnamon Pancakes with Eggs. The addition of oats and eggs to the pancakes makes them more filling and also gives them a nice mouth-feel.
A dash of cinnamon boosts the aroma and flavour of the pancakes making them truly delectable. Serve these pancakes with bananas and honey to your breakfast nice and memorable.
Try other pancakes like the Horlicks Oats and Vegetable Pancakes or Mango Pancakes .
- Combine the egg, milk and oil in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
- Combine ½ cup of oats, cinnamon powder, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixer and blend to a fine powder. Transfer it in a deep bowl.
- Add the egg-milk mixture, plain flour and the remaining ¼ cup of oats and mix well using a whisk.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with ½ tsp of oil.
- Pour 1 tbsp of the batter in each uttapa mould and spread it lightly, drizzle 2 tsp of oil all over the pancakes and cook on medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 to 5 to make more 14 more pancakes in 2 batches.
- Serve immediately with sliced bananas and honey.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.