Nachni Roti, Ragi Roti, How To Make Ragi Roti
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Nachni Roti, Ragi Roti, How To Make Ragi Roti in Hindi)
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 72153 times
A combination of rice flour and whole wheat flour ups the health quotient of these ragi rotis. Embellished with vegetables and flavoured with cumin seeds and curry leaves, they make a wholesome breakfast .
For a healthier meal, roll them out very thinly and serve with dal and subzis .
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll a portion into 125 mm. (5”) diameter round between 2 sheets of plastic.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the roti on it, using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining dough to make 5 more rotis.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.