Mexican Rajma Corn Pizza, Kidney Beans and Corn Pizza
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 230 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26335 times
Saucy mixtures of kidney beans, onions and capsicum are very commonly used in Mexican cuisine. This evergreen combo doubles up as the topping for this lip-smacking pizza, which also features other all-time favourites like tomatoes, sweet corn and of course, cheese too!
Featuring so many popular ingredients, this Mexican Rajma Corn Pizza is a safe bet for any party or gathering because everybody is sure to love it!
Add your private note
Mexican Rajma Corn Pizza, Kidney Beans and Corn Pizza recipe - How to make Mexican Rajma Corn Pizza, Kidney Beans and Corn Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Baking Time: 17 minutes Baking Temperature: 200°C (400°F) Total Time:
Makes 2 pizzas
- Mash the rajma coarsely using a potato masher. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the rajma, chilli powder, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Arrange 2 pizza base on a clean, dry surface and spread half of the rajma topping on each pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Top it with ¼ cup corn, ¼ cup of tomatoes and ¼ cup of cheese evenly over each pizza base.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 12 minutes or till the pizza turns crisp and the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.