by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19877 times
Regular pizza features, combined with typically Oriental ingredients like soy sauce, ginger and garlic, make this pizza a unique experience.
Topped with capsicum, onions and pineapple, this Oriental Pizza has an enjoyably juicy and crunchy texture. The gooeyness of cheese and the peppy taste of pizza sauce make things all the more exciting! Enjoy it hot and fresh, for a wild and memorable experience.
Sip on Fresh Peach Fizzy Drink or a Fruity Orange Drink in between bites of of this delicious pizza.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions, ginger and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum, pineapple, chilli powder, soy sauce and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Place both the pizza bases on a clean, dry surface, put ¼ cup pizza sauce on each pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Arrange half the prepared mixture on each pizza base and spread it evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup of cheese on each pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the pizza turns crisp and the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per pizza
|Vitamin A||397.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||60.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.