by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 311 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41109 times
Kebabs are a favourite barbecue food almost anywhere. The spice mixture gives the Mexican flavour.
- Put the baby corn and mushrooms in hot water. After a few minutes, remove them.
- Put the capsicum, baby corn, paneer, mushrooms and white onions in the marinade and allow to marinate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Arrange one piece each of capsicum, baby corn, paneer, mushroom and white onion on individual skewers.
- Cook on a hot charcoal sigri in front of the guests.
- Serve hot with sour cream and spring onions.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1137.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||299.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.